Building a Foam Core Powerboat

This site will report on the building of the 'Hawk41', a 41ft sea-going launch. It's specifications are: - Length: 12.50 m - Length waterline: 12.07 m - Beam: 3.27 m - Draft: 0.75 m - Displacement: 4.3 t - Engine Power: 184 kW.
The vessel will be constructed from a foam core sandwich using the 'controlled vacuum infusion' technique.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands

Saturday, November 05, 2005

a Menu on the 'SideBar'

I added a menu on the sidebar. These links will refer to parts of the boat or the building process. Under these links I want to aggregate all my posts concerning a specific subject. In this way you will be able to get direct access to all my posts no matter how old they are.
(Currently only the 'Introduction'-link is working. It doesn't give you any serious information yet, however...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home